We found baby Siren Head in this Minecraft Sirenhead adventure! Can we bring baby sirenhead (who is our pet) back to mother Siren Head (the real Siren Head) before time runs out? We also found other Henderson minions in our Minecraft world? Can we escape with Baby Siren Head in this Checkpoint Minecraft mods adventure?
NEW G.U.I.D.O BLUEPRINT SHIRTS ARE AVAILABLE NOW: https://yogsca.st/CheckpointMerch
‣ Subscribe on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1Rn1Gjo
‣ Watch us live on Twitch: http://bit.ly/2m8QKys
‣ Follow us on Twitter: https://bit.ly/2UZabr8
‣ Grab your Adventurer's Merch here: https://bit.ly/2NfIR1M
‣ Join the Adventurer's Guild on Discord: http://bit.ly/2vK8cf1
Intro Animation/Art Work by: https://twitter.com/moosedoodles
G.U.I.D.O Animation by: https://www.studiogoblin.co.uk/
Music/SFX by Epidemic Sound: http://epidemicsound.com
MORE CHECKPOINT ADVENTURES:
‣ TOTALLY ACCURATE BATTLE SIMULATOR GAMEPLAY: https://bit.ly/2KvNK9j
‣ VIRTUAL REALITY (VR) PLAYLIST: https://bit.ly/2NuXNJv
‣ JOB SIMULATOR / VACATION SIMULATOR VR GAMEPLAY: https://bit.ly/2y7HA8j
Minecraft is an open world game that has no specific goals for the player to accomplish, allowing players a large amount of freedom in choosing how to play the game however, there is an achievement system. The gameplay by default is first person, but players have the option to play in third person mode. The core gameplay revolves around breaking and placing blocks. The game world is essentially composed of rough 3D objects—mainly cubes—that are arranged in a fixed grid pattern and represent different materials, such as dirt, stone, various ores, water, and tree trunks. While players can move freely across the world, objects and items can only be placed at fixed locations relative to the grid. Players can gather these material blocks and place them elsewhere, thus allowing for various constructions.
#Checkpoint #Minecraft #Sirenhead